Post #1 (URL for Post or Threaded post) 
Old 10-01-2024, 07:37 AM
PCA Boxster Register Advocate
Registered Boxster Owner
4500 Post Club

Garage
Default Welcome to the Boxster Register

Welcome to the Boxster Register.

The on-line gathering place for Porsche Boxster enthusiasts. I am George Allred. I am honored and humbled to be tasked with continuing the work done by John Novotnak and his predecessors.

The Boxster Register is part of the PCA Registry program. The PCA Registry program was established in 1995 to encourage closer relationships within registries in PCA. The program allows PCA members to network with others in their specific area of interest. Sharing of information fosters restoration and maintenance of members' automobiles. A registry can potentially provide a new resource for historical displays at Parades and other PCA events, along with information for articles in Porsche Panorama. Our registry has a very deep knowledge base on everything Boxster, and quite a bit more. I encourage everyone to share in this great car and the PCA, to share your stories, ask questions, and connect with fellow enthusiasts who share your love for the Boxster. I look forward to meeting and yakking with everyone about Boxsters, Porsche’s best sports car.

George Allred
PCA Boxster Register Advocate
I am Stormy Monday
Reply With Quote Boxster Register Home Scroll Up!