View Single Post
  Post #17 (URL for Post or Threaded post) 
Old 11-20-2018, 09:02 PM
BR Moderator
Registered Boxster Owner
1500 Post Club

Garage
Default Re: Boxster Register Car Badge ready for ordering

So.....last night after my post here about the seemingly high shipping cost, I sent off a short email to Vu at PCA headquarters (at 11pm Central time). Of course I wasn't expecting any kind of immediate response, due to the lateness of the evening. Lo and behold, however, Vu responded to me within 10-15 minutes, with the message that he would check into the situation and asked me to "stand by".
Well, at 7:15 this evening, I received an email from Charlotte, the Member Services Manager at PCA National, containing the following message:
"The Boxster Register badge was entered incorrectly in the webstore regarding weight (for shipping). This has been corrected and everyone who ordered the badge will receive a refund shortly. I appreciate you reaching out to us with your concern. We hope you like the Boxster badge."
There you have it, boys and girls. And, by the way, within a few minutes of the above message, I also received notice of a $4.44 partial refund applied to my credit card.

I would just like to convey my thanks to Vu and the entire PCA National staff for the attention and customer service they supply to the membership. THANK YOU, PCA!!!
'08 Orange Boxster LE #57/250; '10 Sand White Cayenne V6/TipS
ex: '83 944; '74 Carrera; '74 911; '88 944 Turbo S LE; '93 968, '65 Autodynamics FV
Reply With Quote Boxster Register Home Scroll Up!