Welcome to the New Second Generation PCA Boxster Register.. - PCA Boxster Register
Go Back   PCA Boxster Register Forums > Site Management > News Items

News Items Private Forum for Storage of News Items

Closed Thread

Post #1 (URL for Post or Threaded post) 
Old 08-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Past PCA Boxster Register Advocate
Registered Boxster Owner
1500 Post Club

Garage
Default Welcome to the New Second Generation PCA Boxster Register..

Welcome to the PCA Boxster Register!

My name is Miles Beach, and I am proud to be the PCA Boxster Register Advocate. I am passionate about Boxster's and I want to share that passion and my enthusiasm with as many as possible. If you are a PCA member but you don’t own a Boxster, you’re just as much welcome as owners. I want you to experience the enthusiasm we Boxster owners have, as eventually you may join our ranks. Our volunteer team of dedicated and passionate Porsche owners who help manage this site join me in welcoming all Boxster owners and interested PCA members to our mission – enhancing your Boxster ownership and PCA membership experience.

The overall goal of this Boxster Register is to involve as many Boxster owners as possible in PCA and Porsche activities as well as to help inform and educate Boxster owners, or prospective owners. All of this is possible by the sharing of information and contact that is available through modern websites like this.

This is the place if you’re a PCA member who owns or is interested in the Porsche Boxster. Regardless of where you live in the US or Canada – we can be like friends or next-door neighbors kicking tires in the driveway. We can plan events, we can share stories, photos, personal experiences, and our passion, but most of all, we can develop and grow PCA friendships.

PCA membership is the only requirement, and our site management team wants to help you learn your way around, so be sure to ask if you need assistance. You will always be welcome. Not a PCA member? Not to worry, you can sign up here: http://www.pca.org/Membership/JoinPCA.aspx. I hope to see you participating here at our website frequently, and in person at a PCA event soon, and be sure to drop a note with any comments or suggestions.

Best wishes,

Miles Beach
beach987
PCA Boxster Register Advocate
2005 987 Boxster "Sally"

Last edited by beach987; 01-04-2012 at 06:41 AM.
Boxster Register Home Scroll Up!
Closed Thread