Post #1 (URL for Post or Threaded post) 
Old 01-10-2012, 06:06 AM
PCA Boxster Register Advocate
PCA Boxster Register Administrator
Registered Boxster Owner
4500 Post Club

Garage
Default Welcome to the PCA Boxster Register

Greetings and salutations to all Porsche enthusiasts!

I am John F Novotnak, and it is my pleasure to welcome you to the PCA Boxster Register.

I am thrilled to hear of your passion for the Boxster and your desire to share it with fellow PCA members. Our mission is to enhance the Boxster ownership and PCA membership experience by engaging as many Boxster owners as possible in Porsche activities, and by providing informative and educational resources to both current and prospective owners.

Our team of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers is here to assist you in achieving these goals. We welcome all PCA members and Boxster owners to join us in our mission to foster Porsche camaraderie and develop lasting friendships.

Our website provides a platform for you to share your experiences, exchange information, and plan events with fellow enthusiasts, regardless of your location in the US or Canada. We encourage you to participate actively, to ask for assistance if needed, and to share your comments and suggestions with us.

It is my sincere hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, to deepen your appreciation for the Porsche brand, and to develop lifelong friendships. Thank you for your commitment to the PCA Boxster Register, and I look forward to seeing you at our next event!

Best regards,

John F Novotnak
PCA Boxster Register Advocate
Reply With Quote Boxster Register Home Scroll Up!