View Single Post
  Post #11 (URL for Post or Threaded post) 
Old 12-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Past PCA Boxster Register Advocate
Registered Boxster Owner
1500 Post Club

Garage
Default Re: Tech Quiz Surprise (with a Chance to Win)

Hi Dan,

You are very welcome for the DVD, it is our pleasure to be able to send those out to our participating members. And, thank you for responding as well. We need to hear from all of our members from time to time, that's the best way for us to build momentum and interest in our site. It is OUR site, it belongs to all who have made that easy decision and have joined.

Message to all - there are many opportunities to show interest in the site. Write an article, participate in the weekly Tech Quiz, ask a question, post a reply to something you are familiar with, do the "Boxster Lounge" if you just want to have a chat about something on your mind, add photos to your album.

For those of us in the cold weather states, it's a good time to talk about dealing with the stress of not being able to regularly drive your Boxster. I know I'm having a tough time myself, Bruno is sitting in the garage hooked up to the "life support" Porsche battery maintainer, when he would much more like to be out there competing in something.

Dan, thanks for your participation and we all look forward to hearing from you anytime.

Bob
Member of the Year 2008 - Central PA Region
2012 Boxster S - Meteor Grey/Sand Beige/PDK
"Long live long Boxster Drives"

Reply With Quote Boxster Register Home Scroll Up!